25 years ago i entered the U.S and stayed there for over 1 year.

Asked 9 months ago - New York, NY

I returned to Canada and tried to re-enter the U.S again.I didn't know the laws back then and i presumed i would be allowed to stay.They stopped me at the border and i was denied entry nothing was charged on me they told me to get my papers sorted out then to return.I want to go to New York for 3 days now will i be denied entry please let me know.I am a Canadian citizen

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

10

Best Answer

Answered . You should be able to do so.

2. Stephen D. Berman

Pro

2

Answered . Were you deported? There is no reason you should be inadmissible, there are no papers to sort out.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

1

Answered . You should be able to enter with proper I.D.