245i proof of physical prence

Louisville, TN |
Filed under: Immigration

I have a family doctor willing to provide me affidavit docs and my medical records and even willing to come to intrview if they needed to prove that I was here in 2000.

Also I have my dad's apartment lease with my name on the lease, that was dated back in 2000.

Do you think these two docs schould be enough for my 245i application to prove my physical presence before 2000 date??.

possibly, what does your attorney say. If you do not have one, you should consider hiring one in a case like this.

I haven't talk to my attorney yet b/c my wife will become citizen end of this yr.

Robert West

Robert West

I see. Well, see if you can locate anything else includng affidavits from people who remember you in December of 2000.

Probably.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

These documents will hep but the adjudicator may require more. You need to hire an immigration lawyer to review the entire application if you truly care about this.