2 children crashed in a store, whose liability for the injury?

Pasadena, CA |
Filed under: Personal injury

One is 8 years old, running on the main aisle. The other is 2 yera sold, running out of the side aisle. They crashed and fell on the ground.

The parents / guardians of the two children who were so irresponsible as to let their children run around in a store. (I can only hope that the adults learned from this experience and the kids were not hurt too badly.)

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

That's what kids do.

If neither child sustained injuries sufficient enough to go to the doctor, the issue of liability (who is at fault) is moot. There is no legal case worth pursuing. If the children were injured, liability would most likely be shared since both parents let their kids run in the aisles.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

The parent is liable in every aspect.

This advice does not create an attorney client relationship and should only be used for informational purposes.