2 children crashed in a store, whose liability for the injury?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pasadena, CA

One is 8 years old, running on the main aisle. The other is 2 yera sold, running out of the side aisle. They crashed and fell on the ground.

1. Dana Howard Shultz

1

Answered . The parents / guardians of the two children who were so irresponsible as to let their children run around in a store. (I can only hope that the adults learned from this experience and the kids were not hurt too badly.)

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Pro

2

Answered . That's what kids do.

3. Adrienne Patricia Allen

Answered . If neither child sustained injuries sufficient enough to go to the doctor, the issue of liability (who is at fault) is moot. There is no legal case worth pursuing. If the children were injured, liability would most likely be shared since both parents let their kids run in the aisles.

4. Edgar Beltran Diaz

Answered . The parent is liable in every aspect.

This advice does not create an attorney client relationship and should only be used for informational purposes.