2 arrests dismissed disclosed in amendment to I 485 not showing on my FIOA request. Have Green C now, filing for citizenship

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

Got my green card 5 years ago.I have two dismissed arrests and on the I 485, the lawyer didn't include them, I thought if wasn't necessary.Then he filed an amendment disclosing the arrests. I asked him for the copies,he doesn't have them and I got a copy of my immigration file with a FOIA/Privacy Act form G-639.The copies of the arrests and the amendment are not on the file immigration gave me. I want to file for citizenship, and I am afraid,1- they didn't get the amendment,(If that's the case, maybe it's a mistake and I can get into troubles, even though the cases are dismissed and I have the certificate of disposition) 2-they didn't send me all the file.Risky citizenship?On the copies of the FOIA cover letter, It says If i want to appeal I can write within 60 days.Advices please?

1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

6

Answered . You appeal if they did not release the entire file. Was the whole file released?

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . You should not be afraid Just blame it all on the lawyer We are always at fault Disclose on N400, explain at the interview and you will be fine

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

5

Answered . I agree with Attorney Maina.