1Case# only~~to the right are 6 compliants listed,on the dismissal 1A,2 box marked,b,1 marked,b 5 marked~entire action,

Los Banos, CA |

Same as before with the brother suing me ove proerty in Carmel Valley,CA,,, I am getting alot of great answers and I think I have the correct answers, only 1 case num with complaints of 6 diff things, then the dismissal boxes are marked as w/o predjudice, b~complaint, b5, entire action of all parties and all causes of action, no other boxes are marked, so I am sure he will come back and get me for damages to pay his attorney fees, see when you mention Carmel Valley each and every attorney I spoke to wants $25,000 and over as a retainer and my mom left this land to me, and he is just tring to fight the grant deed, which i knew at the beginning he had no grounds, but I am sure this is not over,,

1. I believe this question has already been answered here on AVVO.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.