1Case# only~~to the right are 6 compliants listed,on the dismissal 1A,2 box marked,b,1 marked,b 5 marked~entire action,

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Banos, CA

Same as before with the brother suing me ove proerty in Carmel Valley,CA,,, I am getting alot of great answers and I think I have the correct answers, only 1 case num with complaints of 6 diff things, then the dismissal boxes are marked as w/o predjudice, b~complaint, b5, entire action of all parties and all causes of action, no other boxes are marked, so I am sure he will come back and get me for damages to pay his attorney fees, see when you mention Carmel Valley each and every attorney I spoke to wants $25,000 and over as a retainer and my mom left this land to me, and he is just tring to fight the grant deed, which i knew at the beginning he had no grounds, but I am sure this is not over,,

1. Adrienne Patricia Allen

Answered . I believe this question has already been answered here on AVVO.