1994 I was convicted of petty theft and if recently came up I was 19 @ the time can this be expunged

Asked over 2 years ago - Dayton, OH

mishandling use of property was the final charge

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Larry J. Denny


    Contributor Level 6

    Answered . In Ohio you can file a petition for expungement in the same court that you were convicted. You have a waiting period but t in your case you have already waited the required period. As long as you have not been convicted of another case or have one pending, you can have the record sealed. Get a lawyer in your area to do this for you, it should not be very expensive . good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,015 answers this week

3,108 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,015 answers this week

3,108 attorneys answering