18, a senior in an online high school, if I move can I be placed under arrest for "running away".

Pittsburgh, PA |

I'm 18, I live in with my Aunt. I want to move out and live with my friend. Can I be placed under arrest for moving out? I was told that since I'm still in school, I can still be arrested, or told to stay at my current home.

I accidently click moving violation, I just need to know about running away.

1. No, you are an adult once you turn 18. You are free to move anywhere you please. I recommend that you complete your education and get a diploma no matter where youy move

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-mail: custody@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

2. You are now an adult, and have the freedom and obligations that go along with that. Good luck.

Traffic tickets topics