16 yr old with 1 ticket following to close now 2nd rolling stop sign in six months, court supervision on 1st, what will happen?

Canton, IL |

16 yr old with court supervison on 1 st ticket for following to close, Now he has another ticket within 6 months for rolling thru a stop sign. Will that affect his court supervison? Will he lose his liscense or can it be court supervison on the 2nd?
please help.

1. It's hard to predict what will happen. It depends on the facts of his particular situation. In order to avoid increased insurance premiums, increase fines and license suspension, I almost always recommend talking to an attorney if you have a second traffic violation within a short time. Having an attorney does not guarantee a result, but I believe hiring the right attorney can be the difference between a suspended license and a dismissal. Feel free to contact me if you need help finding an experienced traffic attorney to help you. 1-800-517-1614.