16 year old boy with a 25 year old man.

Asked over 1 year ago - Newton, NJ

My son is 16 and I've been informed he's been hanging out with a 25 year old man I'm not sure if they are doing anything like is this ok my sons gonna be 17 soon also so I'm not sure if this is legal.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. David B Pittman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I think you are asking if anything inappropriate is going on between the two. I would ask your son. If so or if you are suspicious, report this person to the police. If not I see no legal case here.

  2. Michael V Elward

    Contributor Level 4

    Answered . Not really a legal question presented- more of a common sense answer every parent should immediately know the answer to. The fact that you gave birth but apparently lack the judgment to answer this on your own is astounding. The answer should be clear to you- I cringe for the future.

  3. Luke D. Kazmar


    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Mr. Pittman states the correct response.

    The author provides the preceding information as a service to the public. Author's response, as stated above,... more
  4. Michael Douglas Shafer

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Sorry, am missing the question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,089 answers this week

3,073 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,089 answers this week

3,073 attorneys answering