16 days NOID

New Brunswick, NJ |

What are the chances of an asylum case getting approved when 16 days of notice of Intent to deny is given and new evidences are submitted within 16 days? Is it true that maximum number of positive decisions are granted in the asylum office itself?

I heard that maximum number of positive decisions are granted before a 16 day NOID is given.

Depends on the facts of the case and the evidence submitted.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I heard that maximum number of positive decisions are granted before a 16 day NOID is given. Is it true?

Impossible to answer -- we need the facts. Sit down with an attorney ASAP

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com

Very slim.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.