15 U.S.C.A. § 45(a)(1)) Can A single consumer sue for unfair and deceptive business practices in a federal court (not state)

Flushing, NY |

can a single consumer sue a business for unfair and deceptive business practice under the 15 U.S.C.A. § 45(a)(1)).

Thank you for your answer......
And please don't answer if you suggest me to consult an attorney no matter how complex it is ...

1. I am a consumer rights attorney and had to look up this section. I looked and do not see a private right of action. It looks like only the FTC is able to bring a case under this law.

The information contained in this posting is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The furnishing of this information does not create an attorney client relationship. An attorney client relationship requires the furnishing, review, and signing of a retainer agreement.

Business topics