I signed for deferred adjudication and violated probation both those times I went to behavioral rehab in county. I violated again recently is it possible to still get county time? or Am I going straight to state jail?

Katy, TX -

Attorney Answers (2)

Shawn H. Smith

Shawn H. Smith

Criminal Defense Attorney - San Antonio, TX

You would need to tell us what level the offense was in order to get an accurate answer to this question.

Mr. Smith's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Shawn H. Smith... more
Tracy Mcneill Pullan

Tracy Mcneill Pullan

Criminal Defense Attorney - Conroe, TX

Because you were on a deferred probation on a state jail - it is possible to get a 12.44. The state has to offer it, so your violations and reccomendations from probation will be of great significance.

My comments are not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, are not confidential, and are not... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.