1244

Katy, TX |

I signed for deferred adjudication and violated probation both those times I went to behavioral rehab in county. I violated again recently is it possible to still get county time? or Am I going straight to state jail?

You would need to tell us what level the offense was in order to get an accurate answer to this question.

Mr. Smith's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Shawn H. Smith offers a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Feel free to call his office at 512-576-3380 or visit his website at www.shslawoffice.com for more information about his services.

burglary of building I had 2 months left on probation and got violated due to payments so I quit showing up to probation because I did not want to get extended My case is Austin,Tx court 147 I currently have warrant and fixing to turn myself in

Shawn H. Smith

Shawn H. Smith

They usually will just extend you for the payments, but not showing up may cause them to just send you to do your time. I would think that, unless the amount of time is extremely short, it will be state jail.

Because you were on a deferred probation on a state jail - it is possible to get a 12.44. The state has to offer it, so your violations and reccomendations from probation will be of great significance.

My comments are not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, are not confidential, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Proper legal advice can only be given by an attorney who agrees to represent you, who reviews the facts of your specific case, who does not have a conflict of interest preventing the representation, and who is licensed to practice in the appropriate jurisdiction where the legal issue may be filed or in the state where the law applies