11378 f h&sposs narc/not contor sub 273A(B) m pc wlfl harm/ender child 273A(B) m pc wlfl harm/ender child 11364 m h&s para

Riverside, CA |

what do this charges mean

1. Health & Safety Code 11378 is possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance for sale. That means drugs like methamphetamine and ecstasy. It is a felony punishable by up to three years in state prison.

Penal Code 273a(b) is child endangerment, under circumstances that are not likely to cause great bodily injury or death. It is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. It sounds like the person may have kept drugs where two children could have found them.

Health & Safety Code 11364 is possession of drug paraphernalia. Based on the other charges, it sounds like a meth smoking pipe. It is also a misdemeanor.

2. I can tell you what the charges are but I'll be damned if I can understand your question. You should try writing out your thoughts in English and leave texting to whatever funny business you do with your friends.

Health & Safety Code section 11378 makes it a felony to possess certain substances for sale; 11364 is a misdemeanor punishing the possession of paraphernalia. PC 273a(b) covers several things but I imagine given the other charges that you are being accused of child endangerment as a misdemeanor.

3. I suspect any "funny business" was done by the clerk of the court, not the person who posted the question .

It's obvious that the post was cut & pasted from a court website, and they're known for using strange abbreviations. If it was plain English in the first place, the person wouldn't need lawyers to decipher it.

4. I have never seen a court clerk produce such gibberish but I have seen it on police reports. If you want to believe that the questioner copied this word by word from a police report go ahead. It's certainly easier to blame tan overworked clerk than to ask for a minimum of clarity in this forum.

5. Well then Bobby Jean I apologize to you. Up here in SF we don't have the technology to do what you said you did. I wish you good luck with your problems whatever they are.