Skip to main content

11352 (b) hs code

San Diego, CA |

Can this be considered a wobbler case?

Attorney Answers 5

  1. No. It is a straight felony.

    The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case.

  2. It's a straight geology but you are eligible for probation. A lawyer should try to reduce the charge to straight possession unless there's solid evidence of sales and not merely driving with drugs in the vehicle.

    If my answer has been helpful please note that. We answer these questions free of charge and appreciate the feedback.

  3. No.

    The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

  4. Unfortunately not. You are stuck with the felony.

  5. Is an 11352(b) a wobbler? No, it is a straight felony. But is your case a wobbler? Well, in the sense that you may have facts that will allow a defense attorney to negotiate a deal for a misdemeanor, then I suppose you could say yes. But there is no such thing as a misdemeanor 11352(b).

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics