Skip to main content

1 Can I apply for social security benefit ( I never work in USA ) 2 can I apply citizenship my age 65 and my English not good

Dallas, TX |

I am green card holder I get my green card in 2006 I also have social security number Id, my is 65 years
my husband is USA citizen he is doing work here he received social security benefits.
can I apply for social security benefit I Never work in USA I am house wife and I also want to know can I apply USA citizenship and I need a good lawyer do help me thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, of course you can apply for citizenship. If your husband is at retirement age, you can apply for SS benefits.

The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice.



sir my husband age is 76 he recived ssn banefits my age is 65 and I cant received any benefit can u guide me please

D K Kevin Dugan

D K Kevin Dugan


You and your husband should go to local social security office , take your marriage certificate.

Social security topics

Recommended articles about Social security

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer