1-140 premium processing checks not cashed even after 15 calendar days.

Hi,

I had mailed my I-140 under EB2 premium processing on 14th of nov 2012 to Nebraska service center and was received on 15th nov 2012. Till now cheques have not been encashed. Checked with uscis they have no information. Can some one please guide what needs to be done.

Appreciate any responses.

Thanks

1. If it was properly filed and accepted by USCIS, you should have received a decision by now. Otherwise, you are entitled to a refund.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

2. Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.