"WHO TO SUE FOR BATTERY AND WRONGFUL ARREST, WHICH EXACERBATED INJURIES AND COST$? (assailants are 18-19 probably no $)

Asked almost 2 years ago - Orlando, FL

assault and battery victim filed a complaint about 3 assailants but didnt know who they were and had no idea why he was attacked (stomped/kicked all over)so his report had virtually nothing on it but the claim 3 unknown people came on his property and attacked him.Later the 3 assailants called cops with a fabricated story, filed a complaint and the victim was arrested while coming out of the E.R. from having the dislocated/fractured shoulder ect. looked at.The other parties have no injuries and the evidence was ignored by the deputies.the victim was arrested on the hearsay of the assailants implicated in the assault.should victim try to file another complaint now that the assailants are identified? makes no sense for the victim to be arrested.Incompetence or bias on the part of cop

1. Bryce Aric Fetter

1

Answered . No, if I were you I would put all of my efforts into hiring an experienced defense attorney to defend your pending criminal charges.

2. Amber Hill

Pro

1

Answered . First off, I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. You have a legal claim against these individuals, but if they don't have money or insurance, you will likely not collect a dime. That being said it is not worth your time or an attorney's time to sue these people.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

1

Answered . Your post paints the picture of a horrible event that may have given rise to a civil claim against the three thugs that hurt you. That said, you will have difficulty finding an attorney to represent you because there is likely no recovery to be had from teenagers. You can try. Look for an attorney that specializes in intentional tort litigation.

Good luck to you.