*Very Strong Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case*

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

Very Strong Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case
Looking for Lawyer for Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case as Pro Bono or Contingent Fee.
Please list your info and will contact you soon.

Thanks!

1. Brandy Ann Peeples

Pro

1

Answered . This is a duplicate question. As I told you in my response to your other post, whether an attorney will handle your case pro bono or on contingency depends on the facts of your case, the complexity of your case, whether experts need to be retained, and the estimated value of your claim. No attorney can tell you whether he/she will take this type of case on a forum like AVVO.

Keep in mind, the fact that you think you have a "very strong" claim does not necessarily mean that it's "very strong" when viewed through an attorney's eyes.

2. James M. Osak

2

Answered . Just call your State Bar Association for referrals.