*Very Strong Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case*

Baltimore, MD |

Very Strong Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case
Looking for Lawyer for Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case as Pro Bono or Contingent Fee.
Please list your info and will contact you soon.

Thanks!

Just call your State Bar Association for referrals.

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.

This is a duplicate question. As I told you in my response to your other post, whether an attorney will handle your case pro bono or on contingency depends on the facts of your case, the complexity of your case, whether experts need to be retained, and the estimated value of your claim. No attorney can tell you whether he/she will take this type of case on a forum like AVVO.

Keep in mind, the fact that you think you have a "very strong" claim does not necessarily mean that it's "very strong" when viewed through an attorney's eyes.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.