Skip to main content

"Petition for waiver of reinstatement fee for drivers license"

Lebanon, IN |

I have had many tickets after getting pulled over. They only consisted of infractions: non insurance, no proof of financial liabilty, driving on suspended license and they have been in three counties. I have paid all the tickets able to get reinstated but have 985.00 fee i cant pay. May I file these papers in any county courthouse surrounding my new place of residence? Will they have to set a court date if they do accept papers? Is it possible to talk to them that day and render verdict?How long before a verrdict must be surrendered if i wait for court?

Actually the answer to this is.... What county you can prove that you live in is the courts that are able to review the case>>> Thanks

Attorney Answers 1


It may be worth your while to consult with a attorney familiar with the judges and practices in the court where you received the ticket to explore your options? An attorney familiar with the policies and procedures of the court will know the likelihood of negotiating such a resolution given the circumstances of your case.

Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer?"

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the ouy-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics