"i got a ticket for speeding and unlicense driver but i am here visiting from jamaica but i use to have a ny state license

Bronx, NY |
Filed under: Speeding tickets

"i got a ticket for speeding and unlicense driver but i am here visiting from jamaica but i use to have a ny state license went i went to school here but it had expired from 2010 so i was using my jamaican license but he still give me a ticket for speeding ..."

1. What's your question?

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. Yes, one way or another you'll be paying those tickets

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

3. You should retain counsel

4. Speak to a lawyer.

5. there is a way to get the unlicensed ticket dismissed. As far as the spedd, I need more information. An attorney can handle that as well but as far as what to expect depends on the specifics of your case.

Traffic tickets topics