"i got a ticket for speeding and unlicense driver but i am here visiting from jamaica but i use to have a ny state license

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bronx, NY

"i got a ticket for speeding and unlicense driver but i am here visiting from jamaica but i use to have a ny state license went i went to school here but it had expired from 2010 so i was using my jamaican license but he still give me a ticket for speeding ..."

1. 3

Answered . What's your question?

2. 3

Answered . Yes, one way or another you'll be paying those tickets

3. 3

Answered . Speak to a lawyer.

4. 2

Answered . You should retain counsel

5. 2

Answered . there is a way to get the unlicensed ticket dismissed. As far as the spedd, I need more information. An attorney can handle that as well but as far as what to expect depends on the specifics of your case.