(HELP TO GET DASH CAM)

Pine Grove, CA |

12:00-1:00 AM,IT WAS A STORMY ,LOW CLOUD .WITH IN A COUPLE MIN ,A VEHCLE PULLS BEHIND ME(TAIL GATE)WITH VERY BRIGHT HIGH BEAMS ON.....COULD NOT SEE WHERE I WAS DTIVING,SO I PUT UP MY REAR VIEW,PISSED OFF VEHICLE BEHIND ME MORE,HE STARTED TO GET MORE AGRESSIVE,I WAS REALLY SCARED,DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING,OR GOING TO HAPPEN...THIS WENT ON FOR 3-5 MILES,GOT TO RIDGE AND 88,BIG LIGHT THERE SO I CAN SEE WHEN I TURN LEFT 0N 88.SEEN IT WAS A SHERIFF DEPUTY.....SO DID CALTRANS WORKER....HE FOLLOWED ME,STILL WITH BRIGHTS ON,AND TAILGATING ME THROUGH TOWN PINE GROVE,,,,I AM ASKING FOR DASH CAM VIDEO ,MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME.HELP I NEED AN ATTORNEY.

1. 1. Stop shouting.
    2. Not an immigration question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. I'm adding FOIA requests to this question as a Request for Evidence is an immigration term. You may get a better response if you do not type in ALL CAPS. Good luck.

Heather L. Garvock Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: heather.garvock@ellisporter.com For more information about current issues and developments in immigration law, visit my blog: www.miimmigrationnews.com The information I provide on my blog and Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship.