"fog line" dui chanes of winning

Lebanon, PA |

short version
cop passes my car heading north seen side tires on the fog line. turns around and follows me. then he reports i was driving on the double solid yellow center lines, then he stated my car crossed the lane and drove near the fog line again. my right turn signal was on and i slowed (obviously i am bout to turn) he thought i was turning into the bank(the building at the corner of the road I was turning on" which is right before the right turn i made, but then i turned on that road. again my car drove over the center lines going a bend, while passing township building. He actviated his emergency lights. This is with in a distance of over a mile. Is this a good enough reason to be pulled over. Country road 3 am only person on the road

Get in touch with a qualified DUI attorney to review the matter.

I already did but I am looking for the best dui attorney in my area. I called a few already and meeting some this week. I am trying to keep all options open and I know a lot of lawyers answer on this site.

There are cases on point on this issue....you should surely consult with a DUI specialist. Was that the only probable cause for the stop?

That was the only reasons it just baffles my mind. Tires on the fog line not driving over the fog line or driving over the yellow lane but on it at a country road with a bend. This is a low traffic area like I said at the perfect time to me is the only reason the cop pulled over. I was drinking I am not denying that I just didn't know they could pull someone over with that because in my mind that is the only way I can win the case , is to get the probable cause thrown out. Plus what I posted was straight from the report.

Scott David Levy

Scott David Levy

You loose absolutely nothing by doing your research about who is the best in your area and doing a free consultation. Great attorneys aren't cheap tho...decent attorneys can range from $2500-$6000. Also, the most expensive isn't always the best either. Even if you fight and loose, it's better than not fighting at all. Good luck : )

Have a local Lebanon DUI lawyer investigate. Avvo has a "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated Avvo lawyer with a low fee. Good luck.

Thank you I don't care about the fees. I had a lawyer once before I paid him 2,000 grand he didn't do crap, barely even recognized me when he seen me, also didn't even know the charges. I learned my lesson from him I want to know a plan before I pay out that much again.

You should consult with a local DUI lawyer. Whether or not there was probable cause to stop you depends on a number of factors which you should discuss with your lawyer. Many, many more facts will be needed to answer your question with any degree of accuracy.