"Extreme hardship" i601 unlawful presence waiver?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

So our lawyer told us to be ready to prove extreme hardship for our family would our situation be approved? we live in Texas. My huband works at a construction company. I do not work. We have a 5 month old baby & no other family in this state. If my husband has to leave the country I cannot afford to pay everything we are paying right now because I don't think it's easy to find a job that pays $1100 per week. I have no family or friends here that would take care of my baby.Daycare would be another expense. My mom and dad live in Colorado we don't get along. they are part of the reason why I left because they are always fighting with each other or me. I tried to commit suicide because of them twice when living with them. I can't live in mex my family has death threats from a cartel & no home

1. Mark Robert Barr

5

Answered . And your question is?

Your lawyer is probably right. Talk to her.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . I am not sure what the question is but if your lawyer told you to prepare to prove extreme hardship I would follow her advice.

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . 1) To get an answer to a question, you must first ask the question. Your posting does not contain a question.
    2) Any questions regarding your case should be directed to your lawyer. He/she knows the facts of the case. We do not.