"Due Process" How can I get a Judge to hear my case: Gross Negligence, Medicare Fraud, Personal Injury, etc. in NY?

Asked 6 months ago - Waterport, NY

I need to know how if there is a way to get my case heard before a judge. and if so How do I proceed.
Gross Negligence has already been established (but not pursued as of yet)
I need a law firm asap, few months already have passed, and not that I know I HAVE A CASE AGAINST them for GROSS Negligence on many counts.. my next step is to be heard!
With Medical reports, to support all my claim.

I am yes... looking for a law firm who will review my case?
Anyone willing to have a face to face consult?
Certain things in my case have been established already.. like I said
However,
due to certain aspects of special circumstances I need to pursue, but I think I have many
different laws that can apply towards my case! Not sure which way I can go?
Thank you

1. Brian C. Pascale

Pro

2

Answered . Your question leaves out any information to assist you. Use Avvo's find a lawyer tool.

2. David Ian Schoen

Pro

2

Answered . You provide absolutely no facts on which any opinion can be based, only your own conclusions. You list medical malpractice, personal injury gross negligence and medicare fraud all in one without any support whatsoever. Gross negligence is not even a cause of action in NY. You will never get a judge to hear your case without commencing a lawsuit, and without hiring an attorney experienced in the appropriate areas of the law you have virtually no chance of success.

3. Glenn Jay Holzberg

Pro

3

Answered . You seem to have all the answers. Why bother hiring a professional who can objectively Evaluate your claims and the evidence your so confident supports a case for all the things you think. Since due process has 2 components a hearing and fair notice. Fair implies enough time to prepare both a claim and a defense. You can't just run into court and expect a fast hearing and a good chance of winning without a good lawyer. Hire one!

4. James D. Kiley

1

Answered . Find a qualified personal injury attorney and schedule a consultation to meet and go over the facts and the records in your possession. Most give a free consultation for personal injury/medical malpractice cases.