"Due Process" How can I get a Judge to hear my case: Gross Negligence, Medicare Fraud, Personal Injury, etc. in NY?

Waterport, NY |

I need to know how if there is a way to get my case heard before a judge. and if so How do I proceed.
Gross Negligence has already been established (but not pursued as of yet)
I need a law firm asap, few months already have passed, and not that I know I HAVE A CASE AGAINST them for GROSS Negligence on many counts.. my next step is to be heard!
With Medical reports, to support all my claim.

I am yes... looking for a law firm who will review my case? Anyone willing to have a face to face consult? Certain things in my case have been established already.. like I said However, due to certain aspects of special circumstances I need to pursue, but I think I have many different laws that can apply towards my case! Not sure which way I can go? Thank you

1. Your question leaves out any information to assist you. Use Avvo's find a lawyer tool.

If this Answer was of assistance please mark it as "helpful." Mr. Pascale is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and time-lines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Pascale strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to insure proper advice is received.

2. You seem to have all the answers. Why bother hiring a professional who can objectively Evaluate your claims and the evidence your so confident supports a case for all the things you think. Since due process has 2 components a hearing and fair notice. Fair implies enough time to prepare both a claim and a defense. You can't just run into court and expect a fast hearing and a good chance of winning without a good lawyer. Hire one!

LEGAL ADVICE: Unless you have retained me as your attorney, and I am currently engaged by you and providing you with legal advice and services, nothing in this post is intended to be, nor may it be construed as, legal advice.

3. You provide absolutely no facts on which any opinion can be based, only your own conclusions. You list medical malpractice, personal injury gross negligence and medicare fraud all in one without any support whatsoever. Gross negligence is not even a cause of action in NY. You will never get a judge to hear your case without commencing a lawsuit, and without hiring an attorney experienced in the appropriate areas of the law you have virtually no chance of success.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

4. Find a qualified personal injury attorney and schedule a consultation to meet and go over the facts and the records in your possession. Most give a free consultation for personal injury/medical malpractice cases.

My firm is a second generation family firm successfully handling personal injury and medical malpractice cases for over 35 years. "Let Our Family Help Your Family"