Skip to main content

" will"maker rules 'no contest' my will & executor made arrangements for the deseased an attorney for her trust before her death

Torrance, CA |

executor not telling anybody about trust attorney she got for the deaseased.. is executor in the wrong or breach of contract???how can I prove this to court to show bad executor after signing & recieveing my share of trust assets as a beneficiary??I need an answer A.S.A.P? I liked to,Thankyou all you attorneys for your excellent support to my questions?????

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I do not understand the grammar of the question. You should consult with a local probate attorney. I also suggest you write a chronological summary of the events that have transpired and bring it with you to the consultation (and re-post it on Avvo). It will help the attorney make a thorough evaluation of the matter.

Mr.Scalise offers a FREE 30 minute phone consultation; he may be reached at 805-244-6850 or by email ( My responses to questions posted here intended as helpful legal information not legal advice. The information I post does not create an attorney-client relationship. Mr. Scalise is licensed to practice law in California. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, and retain him/her. Mr. Scalise provides “unbundled” services for specific assistance with a specific issue.O work with clients throughout California.


Your question does not make sense. Please rephrase.


I agree that this sense. But executors can hire attorneys to wssist

This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.


It sounds like you don't want to violate the no contest clause but you think the executor/trustee did something wrong. The reality is if you receive your share and it is what you should have received you have no damages and there is no reason to show the court the person is a bad executor because you have nothing to gain by doing so. If you think the executor/trustee did something wrong that affects your interest in the estate, sit down with an attorney and discuss it with them to see if the attorney agrees that you have a potential case.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer