" will"maker rules 'no contest' my will & executor made arrangements for the deseased an attorney for her trust before her death

Asked almost 2 years ago - Torrance, CA

executor not telling anybody about trust attorney she got for the deaseased.. is executor in the wrong or breach of contract???how can I prove this to court to show bad executor after signing & recieveing my share of trust assets as a beneficiary??I need an answer A.S.A.P? I liked to,Thankyou all you attorneys for your excellent support to my questions?????

1. 2

Answered . I do not understand the grammar of the question. You should consult with a local probate attorney. I also suggest you write a chronological summary of the events that have transpired and bring it with you to the consultation (and re-post it on Avvo). It will help the attorney make a thorough evaluation of the matter.

2. 2

Answered . It sounds like you don't want to violate the no contest clause but you think the executor/trustee did something wrong. The reality is if you receive your share and it is what you should have received you have no damages and there is no reason to show the court the person is a bad executor because you have nothing to gain by doing so. If you think the executor/trustee did something wrong that affects your interest in the estate, sit down with an attorney and discuss it with them to see if the attorney agrees that you have a potential case.

3. 1

Answered . I agree that this sense. But executors can hire attorneys to wssist

4. 2

Answered . Your question does not make sense. Please rephrase.