Palm City Landlord & Tenant Lawyers — 5 found

Lawyers with

Avvo Rating

1.0 to 10.0

  1. Palm City Landlord / Tenant Lawyer Thomas M. Egan

    Thomas Egan

    Client Review: Best service I have ever had. I know he is busy and yet he spent so much time keeping me informed...
    view profile
    Licensed for 37 years


  2. Palm City Landlord / Tenant Lawyer Stuart M. Address

    Stuart Address Pro

    We handle commerical and residential landlord/tenant matters for both landlords and tenants.
    Licensed for 30 years - $250-$400/hour


  3. Palm City Landlord / Tenant Lawyer Ryan Sanford Grazi

    Ryan Grazi

    I have concentratedmy practice in the area of Real Estate law, both transactionally and litigation.I represents both private lenders and individuals in the area of mortgage... more
    Licensed for 13 years - $250-$300/hour


  4. Palm City Landlord / Tenant Lawyer Anesha Worthy

    Anesha Worthy

    Anesha Worthy is a magna cum laude graduate of Stetson University College of Law. After law school, Anesha served as a law clerk to the Honorable Chris W. Altenbernd at the Second... more
    Licensed for 7 years
    Not yet reviewed


  5. Palm City Landlord / Tenant Lawyer Lance David Clouse

    Lance Clouse

    Stuart, FL Landlord / Tenant Lawyer
    Licensed for 11 years
    Not yet reviewed


Landlord & Tenant

Landlord tenant law concerns landlord and tenants' rights and responsibilities. Because the apartment you rent is your own personal space, the law places many limits on landlords' activities. For example, if a landlord tries to make you move without giving you enough notice, or ignores a rat infestation in your apartment, a landlord / tenant lawyer knows what options you have as a tenant. On the other hand, a landlord / tenant lawyer also helps landlords who have tenants breaking rules, such as moving out three months early or refusing to pay rent. Tenant eviction laws are very specific, with different rules in each city. If you are being evicted or if you have a tenant you want to evict, you may benefit from the services of a landlord / tenant lawyer.