I was born and raised in Fairfax County, VIrginia, but practiced law in the Boston... more
I was born and raised in Fairfax County, VIrginia, but practiced law in the Boston area for 25 years before returning to Northen Virignia in the fall of 2003. I am acitve in several community and non-profit groups, and serve on the board of directors of the Herndon Rotary Club and the Council for the Arts of Herndon.
Scott A. Dondershine is licensed to practice law in Virginia, Maryland and the... more
Scott A. Dondershine is licensed to practice law in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. He is also a Certified Public Accountant and began his career in public accounting for a big eight CPA firm. Scott's client base includes start-up and emerging technology companies, government contractors, non-profit companies and individuals. He concentrates his practice in the areas of busines... view profile
Robert D. Moreton (“Rob”) earned his bachelor’s degree from North Carolina State... more
Robert D. Moreton (“Rob”) earned his bachelor’s degree from North Carolina State University and his juris doctorate, magna cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He devotes 90% of his practice to civil litigation with a focus in the areas of family, estates, and bankruptcy. The remaining 10% of his practice is helping clients plan so they avoid the possibilit... view profile
"Estate" is the legal term used to define your property and money—basically, everything that belongs to you. Estate planning attorneys tell you different strategies you can use to transfer your belongings after you die. By planning your estate, you can maximize its value by minimizing taxes and eliminating court costs and interference. Estate planning attorneys also help you control and protect your estate during your lifetime, by writing documents that allow you to transfer property and money to children, charities, or others in a way you desire.
Estate Planning Attorneys in cities near Great Falls, VA