Skip to main content
James Whitfield Mcgee Jr

James Mcgee’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How to Get Your License Back As Soon As Possible When Charged with a DWI

    First one must schedule a Civil Revocation Hearing. The Civil Revocation Hearing must be requested within 10 days of the arrest date. An AOC Form is to be filed with the Clerk's Office. The Clerk's

    Read more