James W. McGee Jr. of the McGee Law Firm, located in historic downtown Wilmington, NC handles DWI/DUI law as well as personal injury, traffic, and drug litigation. The McGee Law Firm handles DWI cases in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender counties in North Carolina.
The DWI laws are different in every state, and North Carolina's are some of the toughest in the nation. If you're arrested for DWI in North Carolina, you're going to need a tough attorney. I am known for working hard for my clients, not merely providing a cookie cutter defense based on a ten minute analysis, but finding every angle in a qualified DWI defense.
As a longtime resident of North Carolina and graduate of North Carolina's own Campbell University, I've developed an intimate understanding of both the people and the DWI laws of this state. I believe I can help you with your DWI case.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for a free consultation.
• Membership and Association
• Member of National College for DUI Defense
• Member of North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
• Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Advanced Level DWI Training Programs
• Successfully completed training for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the International Association of Chiefs of Police DWI Detection Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Program (2005).
• Attended and completed the National College for DUI Defense in 2004 and 2005 as conducted at Harvard University.
• Certificate of completion from the Masters of Scientific evidence in Dallas, Texas in April 2005.
• Certified Operator of the CMI, Inc., Intoxilyzer 5000 Series (2005)
If you have been arrested for drunk driving, DWI, DUI or traffic violations in New Hanover, Brunswick or Pender NC counties, do yourself a favor and call the McGee Law Firm today at (910) 254-0400.