Mr. Slottee received his undergraduate degree from the University of Utah in 1998 and graduated cum laude from the Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College in 2001. While at Lewis & Clark, Mr. Slottee served as an editor for Environmental Law Review, Lewis & Clark’s law review focusing on environmental issues. After graduating from law school, Mr. Slottee clerked for the Honorable Rene Gonzalez on the Anchorage Superior Court before joining Atkinson, Conway & Gagnon in 2002. Mr. Slottee has been admitted to the bar associations of Alaska, Oregon, and Washington and is currently an active member of the Alaska State Bar. His practice focuses on personal injury and commercial litigation.
Atkinson, Conway & Gagnon – specializing in personal injury, bad faith, commercial litigation, and health care issues.
- Harris v. Ahtna, 107 P.3d 271 (Alaska 2005) — interpretation of shareholders’ buy-sell agreement.
- Abruska v. Northland Vessel Leasing Co., 258 F. Appx. 158 (9th Cir. 2007) — longshoreman’s claim against vessel for personal injury.
- Wasser & Winters Co. v. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Inc., 185 P.3d 73 (Alaska 2008) — creditor’s claim against auctioneer for breach of contract, misrepresentation, promissory estoppel and conversion.
- Harris v. Ahtna, Inc., 193 P.3d 300 (Alaska 2008) — claim by corporation against corporate president for breach of fiduciary duty and self-dealing.
- Ayuluk v. Red Oaks, et. al., 201 P.3d 1183 (Alaska 2009) — negligence and sexual assault involving assisted living home.
- BBS Enterprises v. Bauer, Case No. 1JU-07-432 CI — dispute between owners of an LLC.
- NPI, LLC v. Matanuska-Susitna Borough, 3PA-07-1321 CI — represented borough in claim brought by logging contractor for breach of contract, unjust enrichment, and inverse condemnation based on legislation enacted by the Borough Assembly.
- Mellon v. Geico, 3AN-07-11277 — underinsured motorist claim.
- Ahtna v. Deloitte & Touche, Case No. 3AN-04-5669 CI — corporate claim against auditor for malpractice.
Photos and Videos