Based on 1 review
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Darren recently represented my daughter in a bankruptcy as a creditor. He came on board at the last minute, and with his knowlwdge and expediency was able to get my daughter the protection she needed. He then went forward and by his diligent efforts was able to not only protect the monies owed her, but established a claim and payment configuation that will ultimately ensure she will recieve all of the monies owed her.
I was involved in the process throughout as my daughter lives in a different city.
Darren fits in the category of one the most trustworthy people that I know. During this process he kept my daughter and myself informed almost to a fault. He anticipates questions and can usually answer them without additional file review or legal research. If additional review was required for any reason, Darren would be back with his answer and opinion very quickly. I could write on and on, but the most important items are:
1. Darren is extremely knowledgable in the areas of law he practices, and has a good knowledge of other areas as well.
2. He treats his clients with respect and dignity by quickly responding to questions and concerns.
3. His ability to explain legal issues in an understandable way to non-legal individuals is amazing.
4. Darren is very personable and you will find him easy to talk with.
5. He is really concerned about the issues you have hired him to help you with.
Bottom line - If you need an attorney in an area Darren practices, hire him, you will not be disapointed