Posted by Jen
Mr. Fricke has been our family lawyer for about 5 years. He has done an amazing job representing my family and I. He always exceeds expectations and informs us on everything going on.
Posted by Craig
I was accused of domestic violence and need a Lawyer to defend me. Not knowing who to hire I started with Mr. K.W. This lawyer did not seem to believe in my innocence and I was looking at 3 to 5 years. Needless to say I ask a law enforcement friend if they knew of anyone. Mr. Fricke was recommended. From day one I felt like a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. He at know time treated me as though I was guilty and we went to trial. I would recommend Mr. Fricke to anyone who needs a defense lawyer. I was cleared of all felony charges and back home with my family. Thank you again for a great defense.
Posted by a Family client
Wayne Fricke did a horrible job representing me. He was extremely slow in responding to phone calls, emails. On the day of my hearing Mr. Fricke showed up late. I had to beg the judge to not strike our motion. When he did arrive, he said very little, wasn't eloquent, and failed to point out the salient details of the case. When I asked him questions, he was clearly unfamiliar with details of my case, despite having been told those details several times. Mr. Fricke was by far the worst representation I've ever had, and I've worked with numerous attorneys in the past.
Posted by Sharyl
A few years ago, I was involved in a car accident. Due to my injuries, I hired an attorney who seemingly disappeared. I was in crisis after calling the court and finding out my case had been dismissed due to my former attorney. I was referred to Mr. Fricke by a friend. After explaining my situation, he took my case, had the dismissal reversed and I was awarded the maximum benefit amount. Not only had my caseeen dismissed, it had exceeded the statute of limitations however, the judge overruled that due to malpractice of my other attorney. Mr. Fricke had his office call me weekly for updates. On onlyone other occasion had I worked with an attorney. Mr. Fricke's service, compassion, and drive to do what is right far outweighed the other attorney I had worked with. I have referred three additional friends to Mr. Fricke and all three have experienced the same dedication and hard work I had. If needed, I will call on Mr. Fricke and I will continue to recommend him to others I know.
Posted by a Criminal Defense client
Wayne Fricke is a terrific lawyer who knows the law. The following are only several of many ways Mr. Fricke supported me during my time of crisis:
1. Explained the charges against me in a manner that I understood, as opposed to using law terms that I did not understand.
2. Was always available, he returned my phone calls promptly.
3. If he said he was going to do something he did it. He has integrity.
4. Ensured that the prosecution did not use their vast amount of resources against me, instead he worked with the judicial system to provide me with resources that I was entitled to even though I hired him as a private attorney.
5. He was thorough in his witness interviews for use during cross examination that helped me in my case.
5. Do not hesitate to hire Wayne Fricke, he is a lawyer that works hard no matter what your race, gender or creed is. He fights for his clients, because he supports the fact that each citizen in the US, under our constitution, is entitled to fair and impartial representation.
Posted by a Criminal Defense client
Terrible, unresponsive, unreliable, untrustworthy. Couldn't answer most basic legal questions regarding felony status. I was forced to do all research on our legal matter, speak directly to prosecutors, judges, police, solicit letters and search for own defense because he did nothing; was distracted with more important case; didn't care. Entire law firm (Monte Hester and Brett Purtzer) cared only about their $10,000 flat fee for which they could not justify/account for how they earned it and refused to refund even a dime despite doing nothing to help us. They lack character and integrity and are dishonest.