Skip to main content
Harry Shipley Steinmetz

Harry Steinmetz’s Answers

1 total

  • Criminal charge

    A officer said i would be charged with brandishing a firearm and drving with a suspended ls n the 2nd degree...asked me to pretty much Work off my charges said will be in contact with me havent talked to him going on a year now..whats going on hav...

    Harry’s Answer

    • Selected as best answer

    First, don't call the police and remind them. Second, call a criminal defense attorney and find out if you have a warrant. There is a possibility charges have been filed and you didn't get notice. Third, if charges weren't filed, the statute of limitations is a year on a gross misdemeanor, Sit tight, keep you head low, have no contact with law enforcement and count your lucky stars.

    See question