Skip to main content
Gregory Donald Boos

Gregory Boos’s Answers

1 total

  • Can I have my visa cancelled?

    I have been charged with melious mischief, for discharging a fire extinguisher to wake up my room mates after a night out. The police and fire brigade were called as the fire alarm was set off by the particulates, and I live in on campus housing. ...

    Gregory’s Answer

    We do not give online advise. Please feel free the set up an initial consultation at Cascadia Cross-Border Law. Our number is (360) 671-5945. We charge $400 for the consultation.

    See question