David Ranz’s Answers

David Ranz

Tacoma Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. I was in accident & not at fault. Esurance accepted liability. My car repairs took over a month & came back not complete. Help!

    Answered 11 days ago.

    1. William John Carlson
    2. Christopher B. Rounds
    3. Jacob Brian Smith
    4. Jeffrey R Caffee
    5. Roger J Ermola II
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    I agree with all of these attorneys. You should consult with an attorney.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I want to contest my traffic ticket but I will not be in town. What should I do?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Elizabeth Rankin Powell
    2. Scott Weymouth Lawrence
    3. David Ranz
    3 lawyer answers

    Generally speaking, with traffic infractions an attorney can appear on your behalf, and your presence in court would not be not required (there are a couple of courts where this is not true, and your presence is required). In any case, as others have stated saving a deferred is usually a good idea as you only get one every seven (7) years. Traffic infractions are heavily court specific, the easiest thing to do would be to hire a lawyer and have them fight the infraction on your behalf.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer