I started my legal career as a volunteer for a public defender agency, and I fell in love with the job. I really liked helping people, especially when they were scared and in the unfamiliar setting of a courtroom and didnt know what to do, or what was going to happen. I then began working full-time for a public defender agency in Seattle and I enjoyed it even more. I handled over 2000 cases in my time with the public defender, and then I moved on to private practice. I now do about 80% of my work for the Office of Public Defense and the other 20% is private. I have been to trial on everything from Trespass to Murder, and a few things in between. I am happy to help and answer any questions that a potential client may have. I don't charge for answering questions, just for representing people, and I will always try to make payments work for a client. I think that it is very important for people to look around when they are trying to find an attorney. Just because an attorney charges a large amount for their representation doesn't make them good, and just because Public Defenders are free doesn't make them bad - we all went to law school, but every lawyer is different. A client should always trust their lawyer - they are their advocate, their voice in the courtroom and trust and communication should always be open.
Free Consultation (60 minutes)
Cash, Check, Credit Card
|Senior Attorney for SW District Court||Associated Counsel for the Accused||2006 - 2007|
|Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law||Law||JD||1998|
|Vassar College||Physics / Science, Technology and Society||BA||1993|