Based on 1 review
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by a client, Flag
Vreeland misrepresented me in my lawsuit against my employer, during the discovery process in my case against Vreeland, I learned additional facts that show misconduct and unethical behavior on Vreeland’s part as well as more evidence supporting the allegations in my complaint against her . Examples include:
• A “hammer” in the “contingency” fee agreement
• Increasing hourly rate fees without my written consent
• Charging 3% interest instead of 1% as per the fee agreement
• Charging an unreasonable fee
• Overbilling costs, phony costs
• Pressuring, intimidating and threatening me to settle the case for their financial gain
• Misrepresenting the legal process
• Lying to me to confuse and intimidate me.
• Providing expert witnesses with incorrect and incomplete information compromising financial outcome
• Keeping the pilot fatigue a low matter, completely ignoring the security matter in aviation
• Not enthusiastically utilizing the aviation expert witness
• Not retaining an expert in PTSD
• Practicing medicine without a license
• Not applying the collateral source rule
• Excluding witnesses
• Manipulating evidence/documents
• Withholding monthly hourly statements
• Withholding documents and settlement negotiations
• Missing court deadlines.