At the Law Offices of James V. Sansone, our founding attorney, James V. Sansone, has devoted our firm to providing caring and dedicated legal assistance to clients throughout Santa Rosa, California, and the extended North Bay. Prior to starting our firm, Mr. Sansone worked for a Northern California Law Firm, the Sonoma County District Attorney's Office and Redwood Credit Union. His experiences in these positions gave him the passion needed to form his own law firm with the intention of providing legal assistance in a unique manner, one full of integrity and personalized attention to every client.
Attorney Sansone is devoted to offering an affordable alternative to large firm practices which generally lack the flexibility to tailor billing arrangements to accommodate the needs of the average person.
His enthusiasm for the law, compassion for his clients, and aggressive method of litigation has brought many of his clients successful results with their legal matters.
- J.D., Cum Laude, Empire College School of Law
- B.S., University of San Francisco
Honors & Awards:
- California State Legislature Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Constitutional Law, Criminal Law and Professional Responsibility
- Editorial Board Member, Empire Law Review
- Co-Authored Granholm v. Heald: Are The Grapes Really Free? [1 Empire L. Rev. 25 (2006)]. This article discusses the Interstate Commerce Clause found in the United States Constitution and its affects on the California wine industry.
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th District
Community and Professional Memberships:
- State Bar of California, Litigation and Law Practice Management Sections, Member
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Bench Bar and Barrister Sections
- National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- California DUI Lawyers Association, Member
- Mendocino County Court Approved Criminal Conflicts Panel, Member
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, Member
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life Event Committee, Member, 2005 - 2008
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
Photos and Videos