Kamala Maddipoti’s Answers

Kamala Maddipoti

Fremont Immigration Attorney.

Contributor Level 8
  1. How do I stop a family member from harassing me at work?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Heather Morcroft
    2. William David Umansky
    3. Kamala Maddipoti
    3 lawyer answers

    You can contact civil litigation attorney for obtaining injunction and possible involvement of defamation in your case.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Can I take in a woman my age, who was left a ward of the state, I live in Illinois and she is ward of state of California?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Judy A. Goldstein
    2. Kamala Maddipoti
    2 lawyer answers

    The proceedings are called appointment of Conservator in California. You need to petition the court with all required docs. It is a complex matter meaning you need to submit lot of documentation to the court. You may find attached link helpful to answer some of your questions.