Posted by Alex + 1
We just completed the green card application process with Veronica and came to a successful outcome! We couldn't have been happier to have worked with her. Veronica will be the first person we call if we ever have immigration issues or if we need to refer a friend to an immigration lawyer.
Looking back, if we had to make a choice again on which lawyer to work with, we would consider 5 key criteria. Veronica was awesome on all 5 of them. We'll go through each in detail below.
1. ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND A CLIENT'S SITUATION. When we spoke with Veronica for the first time, she listened patiently to us. She didn't assume anything, and instead made sure she had a good grasp of our situation, including the nuances.
2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM. Veronica clearly knows the ins and outs of the U.S. immigration system. She helped us understand what to expect based on her past experience seeing clients through the system, and drew from her network of colleagues in immigration law. For example, we were able to adjust our life plans based on her estimates of the duration of each stage in the process.
3. ABILITY TO OFFER SOLID GUIDANCE. Knowledge of the law and the ability to provide customized advice are two separate skills. Veronica had both, as she was able to clearly lay out the options we had, along with the pros and cons of each. When our situation changed, she helped us formulate a revised approach to achieve our objectives. Our application was strong, no doubt because Veronica had the ability to take the perspective of a U.S. immigration officer reviewing our case.
4. SKILL IN TAKING A CLIENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TO COMPLETION. We had no idea that there would be so much paperwork involved. Veronica was instrumental in making sure we submitted the correct forms and included every piece of information required. She showed true ownership of the process and followed up with us if we took longer than expected to get information to her. She also kept meticulous records and knew the case status at any given time. The best moment was when Veronica called us with the good news that we had received our green card approval - a week earlier than we would have otherwise found out through the mail.
5. BEING THERE FOR YOU. Over the course of the process, Veronica went from being a lawyer to becoming our friend. She helped calm our nerves as we sat waiting for our immigration interview, made sure everything went well during the interview, and shared in our happiness afterwards. More generally, whenever we had questions or needed a quick chat, Veronica always made time for us.
Suffice it to say, Veronica was awesome. We are so glad to have had her support. Thank you so much for everything, Veronica!!
Posted by Roberto Torres-Villagomez
What more can I say about Mrs. Veronica, is that she's GREAT LAWYER! First time doing all these documents / paperwork. Mrs. Veronica was able to worked with my busy schedule and help me out thru the whole process nice and easy. She explains everything upfront, what's the proper steps and all, pretty much keeps you in the loops about everything. After getting all my stuff in-line properly, it has open so many doors for me, I am really thankful for everything she has done for me. I highly recommend Mrs. Veronica to anybody:)
Posted by Jhonaline
Meeting with Veronica gave me hope in my case. The consultation experience provided so much information that I've missed. She explained my options thoroughly and explained step by step what I needed to do to fix my case. She provides a comfortable environment and is very personable with her clients.
Posted by Husain & Anne
We consulted with Mrs. Guinto a few times on employment-related visa issues. Eventually we requested her full-time services for a family-based application. She was extremely thorough about getting us the information we needed in both cases and was very flexible when working with our schedules. She was nothing but patient as she explained the process to us in detail and we always walked away feeling confident that we were in safe hands. Having worked with several lawyers and law firms in the past as an individual and through corporate channels, she is the only one thus far who has been open, clear and understanding of the situation and complications caused by immigration law. The sense of humor and friendly demeanor she brought to every meeting always made us feel at ease.
Our paperwork was taken care of within a pretty tight timeline and, for once, we had no trouble with the immigration process. We already have and will continue to highly recommend her, as her commitment to her clients and her ability to help them navigate the process is exactly what we needed to feel comforted during what is usually a difficult and stressful process.
Posted by Karina
Since the moment I talked to Mrs. Guinto on the phone she sounded so nice and friendly I knew she was gonna be my lawyer. She was so honest, straight forward and very professional. She understood the delicacy of my immigration case which had a deadline, and ensured me she would do her best to help me. That's exactly what she did, working around my busy work schedule and communicating through phone and e-mails, always keeping me updated and informed of deadlines and appointments. Besides the amazing legal work she provides, she helped me with my healing process, motivating me to seek some therapy so I could move forward with my life. Meeting with Mrs.Guinto has been such a pleasure, I am now done with my application for my residency and waiting for an answer. I am so happy that I found Mrs. Guinto , there really isn't be a better lawyer I could've asked for. The price she charged for her service is so reasonable and she even let me make payments through out our time we had before the application was due. She helped me better my life and motivated to follow my dreams. Mrs. Veronica B. GUinto is a strong, intelligent, beautiful, family oriented woman that will be on your side and will provide the best legal help possible. I highly recommend this lawyer be honest and straight forward and so she can help you.
She has gone above and beyond to help me, and if you call her I'm sure she'll do the same for you.