John Noah Kitta’s Answers

John Noah Kitta

Fremont Divorce / Separation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 20
  1. Can I sue my mother for defamation for writing lies in a declaration for family court?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Mariam Mary Margaryan
    3. George Costas Andriotis
    4. Manuel Alzamora Juarez
    4 lawyer answers

    No. Whatever is contained in a declaration submitted for court is absolutely privileged and is not a basis for a lawsuit.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Can I sue for pain and suffering? I just got in a car accident , while at a stop I was hit at least 40mph from the back.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Jannik Patrick Catalano
    2. Asmik Jasmine Gevorkyan
    3. David Lee Fiol
    4. Marc Lazarus
    5. James Michael Bergener
    6. ···
    12 lawyer answers

    Get a copy of the police report. Make sure you see your doctor to see what is causing your pain and suffering. If it does not resolve itself you may need to have x-rays or an MRI to determine what the nature of the problem is. Keep notes and records of how these injuries are affecting your daily lilfe. You really need to handle the claim through a law firm and let them deal exclusively with the insurance carrier. Insurance employees are highly trained to pay little or nothing on claims....

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. I cannot get my "guest" to leave as she claims "homelessness. I want my house back.What are OUR legalities..Can I lock her out?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Charles Richard Perry
    2. John Noah Kitta
    3. Paula Brown Sinclair
    4. James P. Frederick
    4 lawyer answers

    Tell her to give you your car keys and to not drive your car. Tell her if she drives your car you are going to report it stolen. Call adult protective services in your County, and tell them of your dilemma. Let them know you need help. If she’s abusive, you need to take immediate action.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. If my damages in a car accident exceed my UIM coverage, is it worthwhile to go after the under-insured motorist's assets?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Robert Max Klein
    2. Steven Mark Sweat
    3. Michael Raymond Daymude
    4. John Noah Kitta
    5. Michael Shemtoub
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    First, I think your mythology needs to be reversed. Once you are very aware of the uninsured assets, debts, earnings etc. , then you make the decision whether you want to pursue the claim against that individual. Until you know these facts you can’t make an intelligent decision. It’s as if you stumbled on to a small pond and you invested in a rod and reel and bait, throw a hook in the water but first you determine there are actually fish in the water.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. What is the proper settlement for Pain and Suffering after being rear ended by FedEx truck?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Donald Steven Sjaarda
    2. Gordon Ralph Levinson
    3. Norman Gregory Fernandez
    4. Steven A Schwartz
    5. A Melissa Johnson
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    If you've suffered an injury, you need an experienced law firm that you can trust. With 31 years experience, we want to be your personal injury expert. We have represented accident victims throughout California working to insure they obtain the most substantial awards available from the Defendants and their insurance companies. You need an experienced and effective negotiator. Many years ago, 20 or 25 years ago insurance companies would pay lost earnings, medical bills and pain and...

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  6. What Business Licenses Does a Website Company in CA Need?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Anna Catherine Savino
    3. Michael Charles Doland
    4. Ripal Patel
    5. Jason Adam Gang
    5 lawyer answers

    Without delving into the issue of Federal Security, Stock Broker/Adviser regulations; in regard to you doing business in the State of California, you will need to obtain a business license from the City where your place of business is located. A license is a nominal cost, and the annual fees are modest.

    Selected as best answer

  7. Abusive ex filed a CPO with false custody, my son has never lived with him. Judge granted no cust. or vis for me til court date!

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Anne Marie Healy
    3. Timothy Miranda
    4. Gary D Sparks
    4 lawyer answers

    If your ex is irrational and dangerous, and has lied to the Court, then you should file an ex parte application requesting temporary emergency orders keeping him away from you and your child. However, you will have to carefully recite all of the facts and evidence available to support your contentions.

    Selected as best answer

  8. Can my relative's dad take him off of his will and trust? if so, is it just an amendment to the ones registered in the county.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Mark Adrean Rodiles-Peterson
    3. Michael Leo Potter
    3 lawyer answers

    Yes, he can take him out of the will and he can also take him out of trust unless it’s a irrevocable trust that does not allow for modification. Both documents can be amended by a simple one-page amendment. The legal cost of this amendment would be modest.

    Selected as best answer

  9. I rear ended a car and i don't have insurance and the owner of the car was not the driver can the owner sue me?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Randy William Ferguson
    2. David Lee Fiol
    3. John Noah Kitta
    4. Dennis Michael Phillips
    5. Heather A Lottmann
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    The norm in the industry is when the insurance company pays off on their uninsured motorist coverage they obtain and assign all rights as against you, the other driver from their insured based on the fact they have already paid for the damages. At this point the insurance carrier has the right to collect as against you. If the insurance company does not bother to go after you and this individual maintains his claim individually then you will need to do discovery and obtain copies of all the...

    Selected as best answer

  10. Do I have to pay tax on my inheritance?

    Answered 12 months ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Gregory Andrew Broiles
    3. J. Glen Wagstaff
    3 lawyer answers

    By and large not, unless the inheritance was in the millions. If it’s in the millions, you need to sit down face to face with legal counsel. I hope this is helpful. John N. Kitta Fremont

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful