John Noah Kitta’s Answers

John Noah Kitta

Fremont Divorce / Separation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 20
  1. My father's legally parked car was hit by a drunk driver. The driver then tried to leave the scene and hit/went through a fence.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Fernando Davin Vargas
    2. Edward R. Yaghoubi
    3. S. David Rosenthal Esquire
    4. Barry J. Simon
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    I don’t know what the insurance companies portion of the damages as between personal property, the vehicle and the fence is but it sounds like the car has more damage than the fence I would guess. The car is $7500 and the fence was $2500 and you think you should get 75% of the $5000 policy. In addition you can sue the drunk driver and the owner of the vehicle. You can sue in small claims court for $10,000. Get an estimate of the vehicle and see what the damages are.

    10 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Coverage for bodily injury?

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. Jeffrey Michael Padilla
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. John Noah Kitta
    4. Dennis Wayne Tackett
    5. Joseph S Chun
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    I think your real answer is all the above. Hire a personal injury Plaintiff lawyer whose got game; that means, tactics, strategy and timing. Have your attorney make a claim with his insurance carrier, make a claim with your insurance carrier and go to war. I believe one way or the other it is statistically very probable you will be able to collect. If you retain a very experienced lawyer, he can make your insurance company do a lot of the work. Move forward quickly. The passage of time...

    Selected as best answer

  3. Is arbitration clause in Listing Agreement binding on one party but not the other?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Frank Wei-Hong Chen
    3. Michael Charles Doland
    3 lawyer answers

    I have been actively engaged as a real estate attorney for the past 29 years. Originally, I was a real estate attorney for Transamerican Title Insurance Company. Thereafter, I performed legal services for many of your major developers and have represented and sued many of your major local brokers. Our office represents individuals in Buy/Sell transactions on a regular and frequent basis. In regard to the fee arbitration agreement, the standard form real estate purchase contract is...

    Selected as best answer

  4. Can I sue for wrongful death /or negligence of the supervisor

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Robert Max Klein
    2. Pamela Octavia Pitt
    3. Sarkis Jacob Babachanian
    4. Allister Rex Liao
    5. Michael Shemtoub
    6. ···
    11 lawyer answers

    From the limited facts I’ve received in your AVVO inquiry it appears as if you have a workers comp claim. If the door manufactured by the third party and they did not have appropriate instructions in the manual how to install the door there might be somewhere to go. If in fact your spouse’s employer manufactured the door I think the possibilities of third liability are most limited.

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  5. If I signed over custody , can I get custody back?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele
    3. Maryam Atighechi
    3 lawyer answers

    Our office has maintained a family law practice in Alameda County, Santa Clara County and Contra Costa County for the past 31 years. I have represented several thousand of individuals in family law matters. Simply stated, the court will do what is in the best interest of the child. To your benefit, one of the court's concerns is that a child have as much time as possible to spend with both natural parents. Obviously, this requires some reunification program to enable you to gradually get...

    Selected as best answer

  6. Do I need a lawyer? Looking at my options. Car accident , no insurance car taken without permission.

    Answered 8 months ago.

    1. Athina Karamanlis Powers
    2. John Noah Kitta
    3. Kevin H. Pate
    4. Manuel Alzamora Juarez
    4 lawyer answers

    Whatever you do, don’t ignore this; if a complaint summons has been filed and served upon you, you have 30 days to respond. Otherwise the Plaintiff obtains your default. He/she will have the opportunity to appear in court and convince the Judge of what the damages are. Check the date of the filing of the complaint; the Plaintiff has two years from the date of the accident to file.

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. AUTOMOBILE COLLISION: I need an attorney to draft a release for me for an accident I was in. I want to protect my rights. Should

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Marc Lazarus
    2. Alan Ray Barnes
    3. John Noah Kitta
    4. Michael F. Hupy
    5. Dennis Wayne Tackett
    6. ···
    12 lawyer answers

    You could hire a personal injury or contract attorney who are familiar with drafting releases. All in all, personal injury attorneys deal with releases on almost every case they are involved with, so that would probably be your most appropriate choice. I hope this is helpful. John N. Kitta Fremont

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  8. How much should I settle for in a situation where I was hit from behind while parked. Oct 2012

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. David Laurence Altman
    2. Michael Shemtoub
    3. John Noah Kitta
    4. David Phillip Beeson
    5. James Michael Bergener
    6. ···
    11 lawyer answers

    The value of your case is dependent upon the exact connection and relationship between your present discomfort and what percentage of factor the accident is of the causation. The ultimate resolution is going to be dependent upon the strength of your doctor's report and a matter of your medical bills. Many personal injury attorneys look to Verdict Search for studies, jury verdicts, and if they can find cases similar to yours to show what juries have awarded in those past circumstances to obtain...

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  9. Hello I would like to know whether or not I have a case

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Adrienne Patricia Allen
    2. Albert Lee Crosner
    3. John Noah Kitta
    4. Liwu Hong
    5. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    It sounds like you have a case. You need to file an action in Small Claims Court. Make sure and take good pictures of the damage to your vehicle and get one, if not several, estimates for the cost to repair your vehicle from experienced auto body shops. I hope this is helpful. John N. Kitta Fremont

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  10. Am I legally obligated to inform my health insurance policy about my car accident settlement?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Bradford Charles Brereton
    2. Robert Max Klein
    3. Sean Michael Patrick
    4. Steven Mark Sweat
    5. John Noah Kitta
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Yes, you have a legal obligation to tell them. Your attorney has a legal obligation to tell them. The insurance company settling your claim has an obligation to tell them.

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer