Posted by Ashish
Litigation can be very tricky, tedious, extremely stressful and a huge unwanted financial commitment however, Krista guided me through the process even when the situations were mostly unfavorable. She was calm, collected and gave me the encouragement needed to stay strong and positive. I am aware that a substantial amount of hours went in fighting the case and there were countless deadlines that required a lot of paperwork, she stepped up to the plate each time delivering exceptional work. She put in the constant effort needed during the entire year my case was in progress.
Krista and Harmeet helped me winning each and every motion even at times when the odds didn't seems to be in our favor. I don't believe it was just a stroke of luck but I attribute it to 100% skills and emphasizing on my case strong points. I dealt with her on a regular basis and to know she had my best interest at heart was very comforting.
Her deep understanding of the Intellectual Property knowledge proved to be substantially beneficial as the final outcome was in our favor. I can't thank her enough for leading me through the difficult time with constant professionalism and significant advice at every turn. In the end, her aggressively smart negotiations helped finalize the case.
Posted by Rewa
She was professional to the core with quick understanding of the legal issues involved to save the client interest with an awesome follow up.
Posted by a Personal Injury client
Krista Shoquist is a supportive attorney who is on top of everything. She would answer emails right away, and was there to help me through my case. I could always count on her and knew she would get the task done. She would go out of her way to make sure I was happy and really worked hard. She was much more than I ever imagined and I look up to Krista so much. I couldn't have gotten through my case feeling the way I do today without her. I feel blessed to have met Krista and will never forget her generosity and her great character. Thank you Krista!
Posted by Meeta
Krista is efficient, trustworthy, and very considerate. As a writer, I am learning about copyright law, and Krista kindly walked me through questions in a thorough and detailed way. She was also very organized, detail oriented, and concise. Thank you, Krista!
Posted by Pankaj
Krista is an excellent Attorney and we are proud to have krista represent us on a Litigation. She has been very professional and have worked really hard and intelligently to achieve what we wanted. I wish her all the best and would love to recommend her to other companies too.
Posted by Colin
I work several jobs freelance as an independent contractor, and there arose a dispute over compensation for an open-ended gig. Krista was able to see me in a timely fashion and lent a sympathetic ear as I told her my story. Her advising me increased my confidence in subsequent negotiations with the disputed party, and she helped me draw up an agreement to present to that party. I cannot thank her enough, and I highly recommend her.
Posted by a Libel client
Krista Lee Shoquist provided expert advice, support and action in a First Amendment-related case. She prove to be highly knowledgeable on the subject, extremely diligent in her pursuit of a remedy, and thorough. Throughout the process, I was consistently impressed by her rapid follow-through and frequent updates on developments.
My particular case involved false and defamatory content posted on the Internet. Ms. Shoquist was expertly familiar with the law and provided a solid course of action. Throughout the process, she was very open to my input and her responsiveness was excellent. She demonstrated exactly the kind of qualities I most want to see in an attorney.
Posted by a Election Campaign client
Krista has been assisting me in a complex political regulatory process. At all times she has kept me well informed and steered me in the best direction through the proceedings. All written responses to the investigation have been well thought out, accurate, and timely.
Posted by Alfonso Faustino
My father always told me, "Son, when you accumulate your financial wealth, you need to make sure you have a great doctor, CPA, and attorney."
Ms. Shoquist is a great attorney that my family and I retained, and she has been our family attorney for several years.
Here are some of the elements that make Ms. Shoquist a great attorney:
- She is ethical: Ms. Shoquist has demonstrated many times in the past a strong level of business and legal ethics by staying true to the letter of the law;
- She is creative and resourceful: Ms. Shoquist uses her legal creativity and resourcefulness to strategically and tactically create a win-win legal position for me and my family;
- She understands the business-end of the fact pattern: Ms. Shoquist's business knowledge coupled with her legal education and experiences increase the strength of my family's legal pursuits and legal interests against various individuals and corporations;
- She is sympathetic of her client's legal situation: Ms. Shoquist takes the time to explain the legal issues in terms that are understandable to me and my family;
- She has great follow-up and respects deadlines: Ms. Shoquist sends out information on a regular and consistent basis to keep my family and I in the loop; and, if she tells us that she will contact us on a particular day with an update, she does -- even if it is just to tell us that "there's no update at this time;" and,
- She nicely blends the use of her legal education to real-life legal applications: Ms. Shoquist understands the legal theories and blends them to their practical real-life applications by staying focused on the legal issues as they relate to the fact patterns of the case, which can get convoluted by red herrings and other non essential issues.
We are very fortunate to know Ms. Shoquist and have her in our gun-belt.
Posted by Claudia
Krista is a thoroughly accomplished, successful, and very likeable attorney. Her research for a case is exhaustive and serves the client very well for a successful outcome.