Welcome to The Law Offices of Steven C. Vondran, P.C.
As we like to say, we are not your Daddy's law firm. We do things differently. We offer tenacious legal representation and offer flat rate legal fees in most cases. Some cases can be taken on a contingency fee basis.
The types of cases we take vary, but basically we handle business, real estate, insurance and intellectual property cases in the following areas:
1. Software audits: (BSA software audits, SIIA audits, Microsoft, Autodesk);
2. Real estate cases: (Broker defense, admissions cases, accusations, subpoena response, commission disputes, Realtor code of ethics violations, financial elder abuse, eminent domain, zoning & land use);
3. Business law: (contracts, breach of contract, interference with business advatange, business torts);
4. Copyright & social media: (copyright infringement, bully cases, online defamation, right of publicity, DMCA, UDRP, cybertotrts, privacy invasion);
5. Insurance disputes (denial of life insurance benefits, bad faith, insurance disputes).
Whether your legal issue involves an audit, general contracts, corproate advisory, real estate tranasaction, software law, copyright, arbitration, mediation, or litigation in state or federal court, we have substantial experience helping clients both large and small resolve their complex legal issues, minimum their legal exposure, and recover substantial sums of compensatory damages in appropriate cases.
To see me action visit our business & civil litigation law youtube channel at www.AttorneySteveVideos.com. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for free updates. Call us at (877) 276-5084 to discuss your case. We look forward to working with you!
Top 5 reasons our firm might be a good match for you:
1. You don’t want a law firm that charges you to make copies, or charges you for staples, postage fees, or paper clips. This is just silly and we won’t do it.
2. You don’t want a long-winded lawyer that pontificates on and on, never really explaining anything to you, and then sending you a bill for the all the time. Lawyers must be concise, honest, straight-forward and to the point. That’s what we do.
3. You do not want to hire a law firm and then have three lawyers working on your case, each billing time (“triple billing” or “double billing” by a partner and associate). This wastes your money and is honestly a slap in your face.
4. You want a firm that solves problems and not creates them. We fight for you, we are in your corner, and we want to get your legal issues resolved as bad as you do, (hire us so we can handle the problem and let you focus on your work and what you do best.
5. You have serious legal issues that need to be resolved, in the shortest amount of time possible, and at a fair and honest price.
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
Steve is the kind of Attorney who puts his clients first always and his track record shows that he achieves great results. As a fellow Attorney here in Arizona, I endorse Steve's experience, skills and compassion without hesitation. I highly recommend and endorse this lawyer.
Kellen Bradley Personal Injury Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Top Grade Entertainment Law||CALI award for Excellence in Legal Study||2000|
|Contracts - Top Grade in Law School Contracts Class||American Jurisprudence Award||1999|
|American Jurisprudence Award in Torts||Law School||1987|
|Attorney||The Law Offices of Steven C. Vondran, P.C.||2004 - Present|
|Zoning and Eminent Domain Lawyer||Francis J. Slavin||2007 - 2008|
|Broker||Perfect Place Property & Investment||2005 - 2006|
|Workers compensation clerk||Law office of Steve Heise||1999 - 2000|
|Real Estate and Intellectual Property Clerk||Law office of Jeffrey Dracup||1997 - 1998|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Copyright Society of the USA||Member||2016 - Present|
|American Intellectual Property Law Association||Member||2014 - Present|
|Executive counsel - Intellectual Property Arizona State Bar||Executive counsel||2013 - 2014|
|Village Planning Committee||Member||2013 - Present|
|Beverly Hills Bar Association, Entertainment Law Section||Member||2012 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Intellectual Property Law Section||2012 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Sports & Entertainment Forum||2012 - Present|
|International Trademark Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys||Member||2010 - Present|
|Sports Lawyers Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|Orange County Trial Lawyers Association||Member||2007 - Present|
|Broker defense and accusations||Many cases are subject to confidentiality agreements|
|Real Estate Broker Defense||Settlements|
|See all legal cases|
|2013 Attorney CLE||Top 10 ways to stop foreclosure with injunction in California||2013|
|Active Rain Network||Top 10 Social Media Concerns for Real Estate Professionals||2012|
|DRE Defense Lawyer Website||Top 10 DRE licensing violations that lead to accusations||2012|
|Attorney Steve's Guide to Social Media||Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tips for Lawyers||2012|
|Online Education training for lawyers and property owners||Foreclosure Warrior||2011|
|Self Help Publication||Foreclosure Warrior Pleadings||2011|
|AZSportsAgent.com||Arizona Sports Agent||2011|
|Timothy McCandless Website||Produce the Note||2010|
|Arizona school of real estate||Real Estate||Broker License||2007|
|California Real Estate Broker License||Real Estate||Real Estate Broker License||2005|
|Whittier College School of Law||Intellectual Property||JD - Juris Doctor||2000|
|California State University, Fullerton||Kinisiology||BS - Bachelor of Science||1994|
|California State University, Fresno||Physical Education||Units toward BS||1989|
|San Diego CLE||Foreclosure law||2013|
|Youtube Online||DRE Compliance Vids||2012|
|YES FORCE||Young Entrepreneur Series||2012|
|Foreclosure Warrior||Foreclosure Defense Seminar||2011|
|Willis Report||Foreclosure Defense Struggles||2010|
|TILA Law||Truth in Lending Rescission||2010|
|San Diego Mortgage pros||Distressed real estate||2009|
|Real Estate 2009||Legal Side of Loan Mods||2009|
|Loan Mod Law Conference||Predatory Lending Overview||2009|
|Various Events||Identity Theft risks and responses||2000|