Eloy Ivan Trujillo’s Answers

Eloy Ivan Trujillo

San Francisco DUI / DWI Attorney.

Contributor Level 6
  1. How much an appeal lawyer cost for murder conviction

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. James H. Dippery Jr
    2. Catherine Elizabeth Bennett
    3. Eileen Sue Kotler
    4. Eloy Ivan Trujillo
    5. Jonathan H Levy
    5 lawyer answers

    I agree with some of the answers to this question. The fee for a private appellate attorney depends whether the case is being billed on a flat fee or hourly basis, and the length of the record. Hourly rates largely depend on the appellate attorney's experience & background in handling the specific type of criminal appeal. The length of the record will depend on how many days/weeks/months the jury trial lasted. Hope this helps. -Eloy Trujillo, www.trujillolawoffices.com

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I need help to fill out an brief for appeal

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Eric Jerome Gold
    2. Robert Pecco Baker
    3. Agavni Gina Hogtanian
    4. Eloy Ivan Trujillo
    4 lawyer answers

    Yes, it sounds like you will need help writing your opening brief. I agree with the above answers to this question. You should contact an experienced appellate attorney as soon as possible for legal advice and help in drafting/filing your opening brief.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. Exclusively practices criminal defense

    Answered almost 5 years ago.

    1. Eloy Ivan Trujillo
    2. Jeffrey David Markham
    3. John M. Kaman
    4. Naveed Alam Quraishi
    4 lawyer answers

    If you need a referral to an attorney, you may contact the LA County Lawyer Referral and Information Service by calling the "Attorney Referral Line" (213-243-1525) or by completing an on-line lawyer referral request form found on their website, www.lacba.org. Also call your local public defender's office or look up individual attorneys on the California state bar website, calbar.org. Please understand that this is a general discussion of legal principles by a California lawyer and does...

    2 people marked this answer as helpful

  4. I got mail regarding exclusion from internet and vacating mandatory registration

    Answered almost 5 years ago.

    1. Eloy Ivan Trujillo
    1 lawyer answer

    You need to file what's called a post-judgment "Hofsheier motion" in the local court in which you were convicted and ordered to register under PC 290. Most private lawyers will not be able to represent you on a pro-bono (free) basis. You might want to try the public defender in Ventura County or the local bar association to find out if they have a "modest means" criminal defense referral panel. Attorneys who take "modest means" referrals offer significantly reduced rates. Please...

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

We will fight for your freedom. Call my office at any time for a free consultation.