Bankruptcy Lawyer for over 20 years. Serving Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties with quality professional and personal service. Ask my thousands of satisfied clients.
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA
· Served as a Physiological Training Specialist in the U.S. Force from 1971 to 1975, stationed at Castle AFB.
· After the Air Force, Kevin worked as a commercial deep sea diver, working off shore in the Gulf of Mexico, South America, and in Bruni.
· In 1978, Kevin received his private pilot license and for the next several years flying became his passion.
· Graduated from Calif State University, Stanislaus and later from Humphreys Law School in Stockton, CA.
· Worked at a law clerk until he passed the Calif Bar in 1988.
· Moved to Monterey in 1988, working for a personal injury firm, litigating and trial work.
· Started his own law firm in Seaside, CA in 1993. In 1999, Kevin moved his practice to Salinas. He has practiced Personal Injury Law, Workers’ Compensation Law, and Bankruptcy Law. During the last five years, his practice has been exclusively Bankruptcy Law.
· Kevin has been married for 24 years. He and his wife have spent over 10 years as volunteers for Canine Companions for Independence, raising Golden Retrievers to become service dogs for people with disabilities.