I served in the United States Navy, Honorably Discharged in 1992. My military service included operations in the Gulf of Oman, throughout Asia, Central America and other locations. Thereafter obtaining an Associates Degree in LIberal Studies, Bachelors Degree in Pre-Law including emphasis in higher Mathematics and Physics (previously accepted into the Cal-Poly SLO Aeronautical Engineering Department, though not pursued), I obtained my Law Degree (Juris Doctorate) in 1997 (and invited to join the San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review). Since then I have practiced Law throughout California, concentrating in the San Joaquin Valley with an emphasis in Personal Injury Litigation. Further, I am an Instrument Rated Pilot with over 1,000 hours flying time having served as a Pilot (and Pilot Award recipient) for the Tulare County Sheriff's Department Volunteer Search & Rescue Squadron having flown multiple active missions over the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Finally, and most importantly, I am the very proud father of two intelligent and beautiful young ladies.
Professionally, I am a National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) Designated "Master Advocat" (Faculty Qualified) and "Advocate"; I have served as the President of the Central California Trial Lawyer's Association (CCTLA); receiving two Presidential Awards from the CCTLA for "outstanding advocacy protecting the rights of consumers in civil litigation"; and am a 5+ consecutive year national Martindale-Hubbel Peer-Reviewed Civil Litigation Lawyer. During my tenure as President of CCTLA, I also attended the Board of Governors of Consumer Attorneys of California. And a Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum which limits it's membership to "Trial Lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in Advocacy by achieving a Trial Verdict, award or settlement in the amount of One Million Dollars or more."
- Designated "Master Advocate" (Faculty Qualified) National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Designated "Advocate," National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Central California Trial Lawyer's Association (Past President)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Life Member)
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating (Highest Possible)
- State Bar of California
- Recipient, Two CCTLA President's Awards for - Outstanding Advocacy in Protecting Consumer's Rights
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Fresno County Bar Association