Steven Rudolph Andrade’s Answers

Steven Rudolph Andrade

Santa Barbara Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Do you think it really matters what type of attorney a person retains in a personal injury situation?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Ilya Demetrios Frangos
    2. Frederick Joseph Sette
    3. Malosack Berjis
    4. David B Pittman
    5. Randall Richard Sevenish
    6. ···
    21 lawyer answers

    Yes, it matters!! For a major injury case, I recommend that you hire an experienced personal injury trial attorney. An experienced personal injury trial attorney will consider factors such as: - What insurance coverage there is to cover the significant injuries - Whether the defendant individually has assets to cover the jury verdict - Whether there is a potential for governmental responsibility for road design, signage or liking - Any other potential theories of liability

    16 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. My son got hurt on the property of a hotel and their insurance company wants the Emergency medical report and pictures?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Constantine D. Buzunis
    2. David B Pittman
    3. Christian K. Lassen II
    4. Michael Shemtoub
    5. Paul J Molinaro
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    Before making a recommendation of whether you should provide medical records to an insurance adjuster. If it is a serious injury, you should not provide any information to an insurance company without consulting an experienced personal injury attorney first.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Uninsured motorist and bodily injury claim, how do I get all my medical expenses paid?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey Michael Padilla
    2. Steven A Schwartz
    3. Mark Jeremiah Peacock
    4. Norman Gregory Fernandez
    5. Steven Mark Sweat
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    Do not sign any releases and contact an experienced personal injury attorney. Dealing with insurance companies can be tedious and difficult and an attorney who is experienced in personal injury will know how to manage your case to ensure you are protected. Depending on the severity of the accident, you may be entitled to: medical treatment rehabilitative care lost wages from time taken off of work property damage pain and suffering emotional trauma

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. On my 2 DUI case was dropped but now they are picking up my case and i have to go to court i already have one on file

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Matthew Murillo
    2. Richard Franklin Taub
    3. Manny Daskal
    4. Michael Korry Bialys
    5. Steven Rudolph Andrade
    5 lawyer answers

    If your prior DUI was an adult offense within the last ten years, you will be charged with a second offense DUI. You definitely need the assistance of an attorney. He or she will want to know what the reason was for the delay in filing of charges and will need to evaluate all of the facts and circumstances of your case. Penalties for a second offense DUI are severe. You should consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Do I really need a lawyer if I wanted to plead not guilty to a PC 242 battery charge ?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Brent Thomas Gleason
    2. Joseph Salvatore Farina
    3. Stephanie Michelle Arrache
    4. Joel Daniel Demant
    5. Forest Michele Wilkerson
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    I will keep my answer short. You need a lawyer. A good lawyer would be able to present evidence of your innocence to the prosecutor and hopefully have your case dismissed. Hire a lawyer, show your evidence and see what the lawyer recommends.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  6. (((continued from above)))

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Marcus William Morales
    2. Malosack Berjis
    3. Linh Thiet Nguyen
    4. Michael R Crosner
    5. George Ellis Corson IV
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    I am a Santa Barbara lawyer with a lot of experience working within the Santa Maria court system. I have over 25 years trial experience. I agree with many of the answers of the other lawyers. You should seek the assistance of an attorney to help you with your case right away. An attorney will help plead down your medical expenses. This is something we do every day. You really should not be talking to the insurance company without representation. We would be happy to help you. Whether you...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  7. How long will it take for my boyfriend to be arrested or for any legal action to be taken?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Jim Mitchell Medley
    2. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    3. John W Stanko
    4. Gayle Anne-Marie Gutekunst
    5. Steven Rudolph Andrade
    5 lawyer answers

    It is likely that charges will be filed against your boyfriend. Marrying your boyfriend is not a defense to the potential charges. Your boyfriend should hire an attorney immediately and, under no circumstances, should he submit to a police interview. If evidence (your statement to police, your mother's statement to police, DNA evidence after your child is born) establishes that your boyfriend is the father of the child, police probably will make a felony arrest for at least statutory rape....

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  8. Is it possible to get a reduction in the one year suspension of a CA drivers license for an under age driver who blew a 0.02 BAC

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Jon William Woolsey
    2. James Lawrence Knox
    3. William Carlos Makler
    4. Philip Daniel Hache
    5. Steven Rudolph Andrade
    5 lawyer answers

    After a thirty days of suspension, you may request a restricted driver's license based upon a "critical need", for example no other means of transportation to and from work or for necessary medical care. DMV officials are reluctant to find a "critical need" these days so you must make a compelling case in the multi-page DMV application. With a .02% reading, you should hire an attorney and contest the suspension at the DMV hearing. The breath test devices have a tolerance of .01% which...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  9. Charged with residential burglary

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. John M. Kaman
    2. Chris J Feasel
    3. Steven Rudolph Andrade
    4. Derek Michael Smith
    4 lawyer answers

    Immediately cease posting any information about your case in public forums or social media sites such as facebook, myspace, twitter. If you had an attorney, there is no way he or she would allow you to post a "confession" about stealing a laptop! The case against you is very serious which requires an experienced trial lawyer to represent you. Another attorney made an excellent point that the prosecutor is not your friend in this matter. He/She is "THE PROSECUTOR."

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  10. Resisting arrest charge?

    Answered 6 months ago.

    1. Ashkan Yekrangi
    2. Wayland Christopher Chang
    3. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    4. Alan James Brinkmeier
    5. Steven Rudolph Andrade
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    It depends on your age and how the law enforcement officers describe the interaction. Some Santa Barbara County jurisdictions may allow you to attend an educational program on order to have charges reduced to infractions or dropped completely.

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

An Injury Is A Life Changing Event, Call Now To Get The Compensation You Deserve!