Harrison Gavin Long’s Answers

Harrison Gavin Long

Huntington Beach Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Can "new evidence" or "the defendant lied in court" be used to file a Request to Correct or Cancel Judgment and Answer?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Nicholas Basil Spirtos
    2. Frank Wei-Hong Chen
    3. Harrison Gavin Long
    3 lawyer answers

    Did you get notice of the hearing for the appeal? If so, did you appear and was a ruling made? The document that you have may show that the mechanic filed an appeal, but took no further action to prosecute the appeal, resulting in a dismissal for "no action" having been taken.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. CA & federal law: Criminal to videotape (w/ or w/out audio) sexual activity in one's house w/out an adult partner's knowledge?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Alec Scott Rose
    2. Harry Edward Hudson Jr
    3. Harrison Gavin Long
    4. Robert David Richman
    4 lawyer answers

    There are state laws, as well as, federal wire tapping laws that prohibit video taping or recording a person in situations where privacy is the expectation such as privately engaging in sexual activity. There are also laws about video taping and broadcasting, selling, or disseminating recordings of others in public forums without there knowledge or consent. See California Penal Code Sec. 647

  3. I have a lump sum to pay-how can I neogiate my student loan down

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Myron Wayne Tucker
    2. Curtis Lamar Harrington Jr
    3. Bruce Allan Wilson
    4. Harrison Gavin Long
    4 lawyer answers

    One thing that a lot of student loan borrowers don't realize, the the banks certainly won't tell you is that you can request that your payments be calculated based on a percentage of your disposable income. Advise the bank that you want to be set up on a repayment schedule under this program and to have the forms sent to you. Keep in mind that Obama is trying to push legislation through that forgives student loan debt after 20 years.